Arizona Falls Prevention Coalition Membership
The purpose of the Arizona Falls Prevention Coalition (AFPC) is to develop a coordinated, long-term and multi-strategic approach to reduce the impact of falls-related injuries among Arizona residents. Join AFPC today and use your passion to help us fulfill our mission.
Why Join the Arizona Falls Prevention Coalition?
Are you passionate about falls prevention? Are you committed to reducing the impact of falls-related injuries among our state’s residents? Becoming a member of AFPC gives you an opportunity to meet people from across Arizona who share the same goal. Connect with others to leverage resources, and take home educational benefits from each coalition meeting. The coalition will highlight best practices of falls prevention.
The mission of the Arizona Falls Prevention Coalition is to reduce risk of falls in Arizona through education, outreach, evaluation and advocacy.
Who Can Join the Arizona Falls Prevention Coalition?
If you have a passion for falls prevention, you can join the AFPC. Anyone that’s interested in supporting the cause is welcome, from community members to emergency medical professionals. There is no cost to join, and it’s an ongoing membership.
AFPC Membership Benefits
- Access to best practice tools
- Learn about evidence based (EvB) strategies for improving balance & reducing falls
- Develop standards of care
- Learn effective provider/patient communications
- Influence policies to prevent falls
- Continuing professional & community education
- Quarterly newsletter
- Opportunity to meet with other professionals at bi-monthly meeting
- Access to membership list